- Seashore Study for kids – Chek Jawa Wetlands with Cicada Tree Eco Place
Walks in our wild places
- Paint along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday with Marine Fish Guided Tour and Sunday.
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
Talks this week
- 27 Jan (Thu): Green Drinks focuses on Singapore's biodiversity
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Lower Peirce Nature Trail closed 10 Oct 2010 to 31 March 2011 for repairs to the boardwalk and upgrading works. To get to Lower Peirce Reservoir go via the main entrance. More info on the NParks website.
- The Treetop Walk closed 24 Jan to 15 Apr for upgrading work.
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve: the first portion of the Green Route (South View Path to Kruing Path and Taban Loop) closed 27 Dec 2010 to 28 Mar 2011 for trail repair.
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: Aerie hide closed and Mangrove Boardwalk partially closed 28 Dec 2010 to 28 Feb 2011 for maintenance work. More info on the Reserve website.