For kids and the family
- HeART for Nature FREE workshop for kids
Walks in wild places
- Nature walk at Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Roots, Shoots and Fruits! at Admiralty Park
- Up Close and Personal @ Peirce
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- Edible and Medicinal Plants tour at the Botanic Gardens
Talks this week
- 29 Jun (Wed): "Singapore's sea anemone diversity" by Dr Daphne Fautin. Places are limited, pre-registration required.
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Railway Ramble from Bukit Timah to Ten Mile Junction
Highlights of upcoming events
- 12 and 13 Jul (Tue and Wed): FREE screening of “The Cove” Places are limited, register asap.