- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve for kids with Cicada Tree Eco Place.
- Kids' Fun with Dragons and Damsels with the Nature Society (Singapore).
- Our Kitchen Garden Tour at Pasir Ris Park
- HeART for Nature FREE workshop for kids
Walks in wild places
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- Trees of the Fort at Fort Canning Park.
- "Getting to Know MacRitchie" a guided tour
- Forest walk at the Botanic Gardens Rainforest Trail
- Wallace Education Centre Gallery walk
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Butterfly watching and picnic at Rifle Range to Jelutong Tower
- 1-31 Aug: Free entry to museums for Singaporeans and permanent residents, and for all on Open House days. more details.
- NParks photo and video competitions! more details
- “City in a Garden” Photography Competition: various closing dates. Share your favourite nature photo. Attractive prizes, worth more than $29,000, to be won!
- The Parks Festival 2011 Video Competition: closing date 31 Jul 2011: Celebrate our green spaces by producing a video with the theme ‘A Park for Everyone’, and stand to win attractive prizes!