Walks in wild places
- Public Bird Census Programme at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Birdwatching at Pulau Ubin with NParks.
- Birdwatching at Labrador Nature Reserve
- Forest Feathers at Dairy Farm Nature Park.
- Rainforest walk at the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Forest of Elders at Yishun Park
- Guided walk at the Sensory Trail, Pulau Ubin
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Birdwatching at Semakau Landfill
- 16 Oct (Sun): Conference on "Nature Conservation for a Sustainable Singapore" by Nature Society (Singapore)
New places to explore
- MacRitchie's new boardwalk lets visitors get their feet wet while enjoying a new water landscape by Tay Suan Chiang Straits Times Life! 8 Oct 11;