- Kampong Ubin Walk with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- “Green Factory” Workshop forests for kids
- The Art of Paper Folding at Sungei Buloh
Walks in wild places
- Paint along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Fort Canning Spice Trail on Tuesday and Friday and Saturday guided walk
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
- Trees of the Fort on Tuesday and Thursday
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday with free Mandarin guided walk.
Talks this week
- 27 Jul (Wed): Discussion on "The Seacil Artificial Reef"
- 29 Jul (Fri): "The history and future of Singapore's Raffles Museum" by Prof Peter Ng
- 29 Jul (Fri): "Impact of Climate Change on Singapore's Biodiversity" by Yong Ding Li
NParks photo and video competitions! more details
- “City in a Garden” Photography Competition: various closing dates. Share your favourite nature photo. Attractive prizes, worth more than $29,000, to be won!
- The Parks Festival 2011 Video Competition: closing date 31 Jul 2011: Celebrate our green spaces by producing a video with the theme ‘A Park for Everyone’, and stand to win attractive prizes!