For kids and the family
- Free walk at Pasir Ris Mangrove boardwalk with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- The Art of Paper Folding at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Sara goes Carbon Footprinting
Walks in wild places
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Race Against Time Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
- Evolution Garden guided walk
Make a difference!
Talks this week
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do. Check out NParks' many DYI trails guides.
A tip for a long-weekend trip
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!