Still ongoing! Don't miss it!
- World Migratory Bird Day at Sungei Buloh with talks, walks and exhibition, all about special birds that travel around the world.
Volunteer and make a difference!
Walks in wild places
- Forest walk at the Botanic Gardens Rainforest Trail
- Fascinating Forest at Labrador
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
Special upcoming events
- 19 May (Sat): Raffles Museum Children's Open House last chance to visit the old Raffles Museum before they move to the new Natural History Museum next year. Lots of fun for kids and the family!
- 26-27 May: Festival of Biodiversity The passionate nature community comes together to share the mind-boggling biodiversity from our forests to seashores, even our backyards and parks! Find out more about our biodiversity through exhibits, tours, games. Find out how you CAN make a difference!