- 8-15 Jun: Wiggles and Giggles - Singapore International Children's Film Festival
- Free morning Pasir Ris mangrove boardwalk tour with the Mangrove Action Squad
- Young Naturalists Passport Camp at Sungei Buloh
- HeART for Nature - FREE workshop for kids
- FREE film screening of "OceanWorld"
- Nature Journeys Environmental Forum with Zeb Hogan
- Horseshoe Crab Rescue & Research
LOTS more fun activities for kids and the family during the June school holidays!
The school holidays are also a great opportunity to go wild on your own! Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do. Check out NParks' many DYI trails guides.
Walks in our wild places
- Walk With Nature at Tampines Eco Green
- Forest walk at the Botanic Gardens Rainforest Trail
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only