On the way to Raffles Lighthouse, participants will also sail by the picturesque Sultan Shoal Lighthouse. During the tour, the guide will provide participants with a brief history of the importance of lighthouses in Singapore’s history and the stories behind some of these remarkable beacons of light.
Only open to public above 21 years old
- As a lot of resources had gone into the conduct of the tour, please inform the organiser if you are not able to take part in the tour at least 1 week in advance from the visit date.
- Dress code - No skirt/dresses, covered shoes only (no sandals or slippers)
- Participants are advised to take their own medication for seasickness and related ailments.
- The climb to the top of Raffles Lighthouse is rather steep. You will need to climb up some 90 steps. The climb is not compulsory.
- Please note that photography is not allowed approaching and on the island.
Max Capacity / Session: 30 pax. Online registration starts 1 Jul.
Meeting point: National Museum of Singapore
Time: 7.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 6.30pm
Website and contact: http://www.heritagefest.org.sg/