Places still available for the talks!
- 15 Jul (Tue): Island Archaeology -- An Obscure But Bountiful Past
- 16 Jul (Wed): Tanjong Rimau Walk, Sentosa
- 18 Jul (Fri): Talk in mandarin on "The Story of Singapore’s Outlying Islands"
- 19 Jul (Sat) - 20 Jul (Sun): Lighthouse Trail
- 19 Jul (Sat): Homes, Hills and Habitats: A Morning at St John’s, Lazarus and Seringat
- 19 Jul (Sat): The Turtle and the Temple - Old Tales and New Ties at Kusu Island
- 20 Jul (Sun): Pulau Ubin on Film - A Screening of Moving Gods and Discussion
Walks in wild places
- Guided walk at the Sensory Trail, Pulau Ubin
- Spice Garden Outdoor Cooking Workshop
- Sketching Tour at Fort Canning Park
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- A walk in an ancient forest, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
- Jezebel Artists Volunteer Session