- Waders' Watch Workshop at Sungei Buloh
- Young Naturalist Passport Camp (Basic) at Sungei Buloh
- NSS Kids’ Fun with Forest Giants
Walks in wild places
- Nature Hike - Explore Nature Areas near Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Art in Nature @ Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Race Against Time – Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
- Birdwatching at the Green Corridor: Rifle Range to Tanglin Halt
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
For the first time in more than a decade, Ubin Day is back! LOTS of kampung fun especially for kids and the family at Pulau Ubin.
Ubin Day activities are organised by passionate people who know and love Ubin. Most are free. Many require pre-registration as places are limited. More on the Ubin Day website and facebook page.
School holidays are coming!
Wondering what to do with the kids during the December school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!