- Nature-guided Walk for kids at the newly opened Kranji Extension of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve (SBWR)
- Ecolife by the Riverplains
- Birdwatching at the Southern Ridges
- Sara goes Carbon Footprinting - a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- What's in my mangroves? - Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Free Guided Walk
- Guided walk at the Sensory Trail, Pulau Ubin
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
Make a wild difference
The school holidays are here!
Wondering what to do with the kids during the December school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!