- Waterside Forest walk at Lower Peirce Reservoir for kids
- Nature Keeper Programme
- Nite Critter Watch at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk for kids
- Mangrove Forest Walk at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve for kids
- Flying Colours! The Butterflies of HortPark
- Birdwatching at the Southern Ridges
- Ecolife by the Riverplains
- What's in my sky?
- Let's Learn About Butterflies and Moths!
- Adventure with Plants - Sara at the Evolution Garden
- "Grow With Nature" A Magic Tree - A Drama Workshop for kids
- Love MacRitchie walk with the Toddycats
- Nature Trail Walk with the BES Drongos
- Pulau Ubin Kampong Tour Guided Walk
Wild volunteer opportunity
Wondering what to do with the kids during the March school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!