- Kids! Explore Upper Seletar Forest with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Documenting Nature Workshop for kids at the Natural History Museum
- Numbers and Shapes -- a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh
- Ecolink@BKE Guided Walk
- Coney Island Park Guided Tour
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- Landscape & Nature Sketching at Bidadari
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- What's in my mangrove?
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
The school holidays are coming!
Wondering what to do with the kids during the March school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!