- Creating Nature Art on Ubin for kids
- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk
- Young Naturalist Camp at Sungei Buloh
- The Wailing Forest -- a drama workshop for kids
- NSS Kids’ Fun with Wetland Birds & Wildlife
- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Singapore Botanic Garden
- Plants and Their Habitats -- a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Grasshoppers and Bugs Walk
- What's in my mud?
- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Love MacRitchie walk with the Toddycats
- Coney Island Park Guided Tour
- Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
Make a wild difference
The school holidays are coming!
Wondering what to do with the kids during the March school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.