For our session, participants will be led on a guided walk into the rural countryside here, looking at the art of Nature, its colours, textures, sounds and meanings. Along the way, we will gather fallen leaves, fruits and twigs that catch our eye, and use them to make our artwork. The background for your art installation will be the natural environment around us. No paint, glue or paper needed! Artists will then share about their completed art, with additional comments from andrew who does nature art. And after taking a photo of your artwork, we will leave them where they are, to be recycled back into nature.
- Please bring poncho, raincoat or umbrella, fully filled refillable water bottle, cap, herbal mosquito repellent (eg: Moz-Away “Natural” from Guardian Pharmacy), snacks.
- Optional items to bring: camera, sunglasses.
- Please wear full length long pants, tee-shirt, socks and fully covered shoes. Long-sleeved cotton shirt is recommended.
- There are provision shops, restaurants, cafes and bike rentals on Ubin.
- Your nature art guide is Andrew Tay.
More details and registration: pls email Celine Low at email@example.com with names of participants, kids' ages and your mobile no.
Time: 9.30am to 12.00pm
Cost: $13 per participant. Free for participants’ kids aged 6 yrs and below.
Cost excludes the bumboat ride to Pulau Ubin at $3.00 per person one way.
Venue: Pulau Ubin. We meet at 9.30am at street level main entrance of Changi Jetty (also known as Changi Point Ferry Terminal) at Lorong Bekukong, 5 mins walk away from Changi Village hawker centre. Session ends around noon back at Ubin’s main village and jetty.