- Istana Nature Guided Walk
- Love MacRitchie walk with the Toddycats
- FREE Guided Herp Walk @ Lower Peirce!
Walks in wild places
- What's in my water?
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Rainforest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
Other wild happenings
Go wild on your own!
This upcoming public holiday, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for a long-weekend trip
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on public holidays. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!