Make a wild difference for our forest at risk
See the MacRitchie forests for yourself. Join these free walks
Sign the petition to reroute the CRL
Post a photo you took in MacRitchie Forest#MyMacRitchie #MarchforMacRitchie #LoveMacRitchie and tag 3 friends to do the same.
Or write to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) to voice your concerns.
March for MacRitchie
- Herp Walk @ Treetop Walk
- Love MacRitchie walk with the Toddycats
- MacRitchie Nature Walk with BES Drongos
For kids and the family
- Animal Tree Huggers of Singapore
- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk
- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Singapore Botanic Garden
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
- “Grow With Nature” Drama for kids -- The Grumpy Tree
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Adventure with Plants - Sara at the Evolution Garden
- Nature Trail at Pulau Ubin
- Nature Walk around Ubin
- Ubin Trail
- Art in Nature at Pulau Ubin
- Family Eco Adventure at Pulau Ubin
Walks in wild places
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- Nature Sketching in the Gardens with Pui San
- What's in my water?
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Lower Peirce
15 Mar (Tue) onwards: Have a Whale of a time at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum!
The March school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.