- FREE evening walk at Ubin
- Rural Nature and Kampong Culture Walk on Pulau Ubin
- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Singapore Botanic Garden
- Rainforest Life Workshop for kids
- I heART Nature Workshop for kids
- Let’s Discover Plants and Animals - a guided tour for kids
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Alien Invaders -- Freshwater Edition, talk and guided tour for kids
- The Invisible King of the Jungle - a drama workshop for kids
Walks in wild places
- Waders Watch at Sungei Buloh
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Bird Watching along the Southern Ridges
- What's in my water?
The September school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for a long-weekend trip
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
Concerned about Zika and going outdoors?
Here's advice from the Ministry of Health:
"Travellers to countries with local transmission of the Zika virus should protect themselves from mosquito bites by wearing long, covered clothing, applying insect-repellent, and sleeping under mosquito nets or in rooms with wire-mesh screens to keep out mosquitoes. They should seek medical attention promptly if they become unwell."For more information on Zika, please refer to the Zika microsite at www.gov.sg/microsites/zika.
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.