- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- 19 Nov (Sat): The Future of MacRitchie Concert
The Future of MacRitchie concert is a ground-up initiative, put together by nature-loving musicians. They are spreading their passion by voicing out in a very different way!
- 19-20 Nov (Sat-Sun): NParks’ Parks Festival - Parks for Everyone
- Garden Birds of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Dragonflies of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Bees of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Butterflies of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- 20 Nov (Sun): Ecolife family tour at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- 19 Nov (Sat): Ecolife family tour at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- Sketches of Nature at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- 15 Nov (Tue): Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
Walks in wild places
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- What's in my mangrove?
- Nature Sketching in the Gardens with Pui San
- Trees of the Fort
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
Go wild during the school holidays!
The December school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.