- Nite Critter Watch for kids at Singapore Botanic Garden
- Nite Critter Watch at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk
- Wild Food Plant Walk at Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Prawn and Fish Harvesting Demo at Sungei Buloh
- I heART Nature Workshop for kids
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Foliage Garden Tour (A guided tour for kids)
- “Grow With Nature” Drama for kids -- Slowcoach Sunflower
Walks in wild places
- Kayaking Mandai Mangroves
- Merry Mangrove Mapping with R.U.M. at Pulau Ubin
- Birdwatching 101 at Sungei Buloh
- What's in my sky?
- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Bird Watching along the Southern Ridges
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Rainforest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
Go wild during the school holidays!
The December school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.