Walks in wild places
- Forest Clean-up at Pulau Ubin
- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- What's in my mud?
- Civic District Tree Trail
- Trees of the Fort
Early next week
- 1 May (Mon): Istana Nature Guided Walk
- 1 May (Mon): Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
- 2 May (Tue): Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for long weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.