More about what's happening on 10-14 May, Week 1 of Pesta Ubin.
Highlights of Pesta Ubin
- 10-14 May: Tua Pek Kong Festival at Pulau Ubin
- 10 May (Wed): Fun at Opening of the Living Fisher Village, Pulau Ubin
- 10 May (Wed): Shoot Beautiful Pictures at Pulau Ubin
- 13 May (Sat): Ubin Kampung Reunite"- Sunset campfire BBQ
- 13 May (Sat): Mural Painting at Pulau Ubin by Yuen Kum Cheong
- 14 May (Sun): Ubin Mangrove Kayaking Adventure with Asian Detours
- May-July: nAtuRe connecTion at Pulau Ubin
For kids and the family
Walks in wild places
- FREE Guided Herp Walk @ Macritchie Reservoir
- Butterfly Walk at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Learning Forest Tour
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Rain Forest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- What's in my mangrove?
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.