|A rare opportunity to get close to mangroves!|
- As this is a Not-For-Profit event, we seek your understanding that there are no refunds once sold.
- In the event of bad weather, departure timings may be delayed or cancelled.
- Refunds may be considered should the event be cancelled.
- Participants must be 8 years old and above to attend. Any participant below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian on the same kayak.
- All participants will be required to sign an indemnity form before participating.
Time: 9am - 3pm
Launching point: next to Ah Ma's stall near Jelutong Bridge.
|Lisa Lim gives a safety briefing at the start of the paddle.|
Photo by Cuifen Pui.
Website: Nature Society (Singapore) www.nss.org.sg and Kayakasia www.kayakasia.org
Registration required. Register at http://pestaubin2017nsskayaking.peatix.com/