This week at Pesta Ubin, FREE, no registration required. Just come this Sunday to Uncle Lim's shop for a free kids' drawing workshop with prizes! And lots more Pesta Ubin activities that are free of charge and do NOT require registration. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! Don't say Bo Jio!
Pesta Ubin highlights
- 9 Jun (Fri): Discover Ubin with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 10 Jun (Sat): Discover Ubin with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 10 Jun (Sat): Mangrove Kayaking @ Sungei Jelutong with Nature Society (Singapore) and Kayakasia
- 10 Jun (Sat): Sketching and Watercolor Painting of Birds by Thong Chow Ngian with NParks
- 10-11 Jun (Sat-Sun): Ubin Family Nature Camp with Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- 11 Jun (Sun): 'Leave No Trace' Cycling Trail with Better Trails
- 11 Jun (Sun): Ubin’s Commonest Bird Quest
- 11 Jun (Sun): Art in the Park @ Pulau Ubin
- 11 Jun (Sun): Wildlife Adventures - Interactive Kids' Workshop by Darel Seow with Asian Detours
For kids and the family
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- I heART Nature Workshop for kids
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
- Young Naturalist Camp at Sungei Buloh
- Alien Invaders -- Rainforest Edition, talk and guided tour for kids
- Ferocious Wild Beasts! A Storytelling Session and Guided Tour for kids
- Adventures with Sara (Mandarin):小恐龙大探险
Walks in wild places
- Love MacRitchie Walk by Toddycats - Venus Drive
- Ecolife at Coney Island Park
- Mangrove Gallery tour at Kranji Way entrance
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Rain Forest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- What's in my sky?
- Learning Forest Tour
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.