- National Day Celebration Walk by Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- Storytime with Sara @ Heritage Core: Sara Goes Back in Time -- a guided tour for kids
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
Walks in wild places
- FREE Guided Herp Walk @ Treetop Walk
- Love MacRitchie Walk by Toddycats - Venus Drive
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Fauna Guided Walk at Jurong Lake Garden Central
- Rain Forest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- What's in my mud?
- Learning Forest Tour
Make a wild difference
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for long weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.