With lots of nature happenings. Something for everyone.
NO registration required, simply come to Ubin to join these activities
Registration required, check the link to see if places are still available
- 15 Jun (Fri): Ubin 3Rivers Kayaking by Kayakasia
- 16 Jun (Sat): Chek Jawa Nature Photographic Outing with the Nature Photographic Society (Singapore)
- 16 Jun (Sat): Guided Mangrove Kayaking Paddle at Sungei Jelutong with Nature Society (Singapore)
- 16 Jun (Sat): FREE Nature Connection: Sketches in Ball Point Pen with NParks
- 16 Jun (Sat): FREE Nature Connection: Nature Art with Kids with NParks
- 16 Jun (Sat): FREE Night Walk with Nature Society (Singapore) and Herpetological Society of Singapore
Check out these FREE activities. No registration required. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! More Pesta Ubin highlights.
Find a Pesta Ubin activity that suits your schedule and interest! Many are specially for kids and for the family. Like the Pesta Ubin facebook page for the latest updates.
For kids and the family
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Ecolife at Coney Island
- Let’s Discover Plants and Animals - a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Istana Nature Guided Walk
- A walk with your neighbours: The macaques of Lower Peirce
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- What's in my mud?
Go wild during the school holidays!
Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
A tip for long weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!