Singapore got wild places, meh?
YES lots! Here's some fact sheets of a selection of Singapore's wild places: how to get there, what to see and do. NParks also has a wide range of Do-it-yourself walking guides that you can download.
What can I see in Singapore's wild places?
Here's a glimpse at some of the marvelous wildlife found in Singapore!
How should I prepare for a trip?
Here's some tips for wild visits with special tips for a sea shore trip.
After your trip
Find out more about what you saw, share your sightings
- Birds bird ecology blog
- Mammals including dolphins, dugongs, turtles habitatnews blog
- Sea shore life sightings wild facts on wildsingapore, email Ria at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On social media so your friends can learn more about Singapore's wild places.
- Blog about it. To feature your post on wildsingapore email Ria at email@example.com
Make a difference for the wild places you enjoyed
- Write to the agency managing the place to say how much you liked your trip and why you would like it to be preserved.
- Write to the group or person who organised your trip. Hearing from happy participants help encourage volunteers to keep up with their programmes.
- Find out how you can volunteer and make a difference for the place: here's some volunteer opportunities