- Free Pasir Ris Mangrove boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
Walks in wild places
- Love MacRitchie Walk by Toddycats - Venus Drive
- The Rail Experience – Heritage along the Rail Corridor
- The Rail Experience –The Wild Side of the Rail Corridor
- Learning Forest Tour
- What's in my mangroves?
- Rain Forest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- A walk with your neighbours: The macaques of MacRitchie
- Evening Chorus at Kranji Marshes
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
A tip for long weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.