- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
Walks in wild places
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marsh
- Public walk at Butterfly Trail@Orchard
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- Botanical wonders of MacRitchie.
- Fort Canning Spice Trail guided walk.
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour.
- Evolution Garden guided tour.
Talks this week
- 24 Aug (Wed): Public Lecture on "Challenge of conserving dugongs in our region"
- 27 Aug (Sat): "Marine life in Singapore and the impact of marine debris" by N. Sivasothi
- 29 Aug (Mon): "Understanding the dynamics of the pangolin trade"
- 1-31 Aug: Free entry to museums for Singaporeans and permanent residents, and for all on Open House days. more details.
- NParks photo and video competitions! “City in a Garden” Photography Competition: various closing dates. Share your favourite nature photo. Attractive prizes, worth more than $29,000, to be won! more details
- 3-11 Sep: Free entry the National Orchid Garden for students and accompanying adults, a school holiday special. More details.