Find a Pesta Ubin activity that suits your schedule and interest! Many are specially for kids and for the family. Like the Pesta Ubin facebook page for the latest updates.
Pesta Ubin highlights
- 25 May (Sat): FREE Ubin Quarry kayaking with Republic Polytechnic
- 25 May (Sat): FREE Mangrove and Coastal Clean-up with Nature Society (Singapore)
- 26 May (Sun): Pesta Ubin Run with Coffee Tea Runners
- 26 May (Sun): FREE Hari Raya Crafts Workshop with Wan's Ubin Journal
- 26 May (Sun): FREE nature walk from Ah Ma Drink Stall to Pekan Quarry by Strix Wildlife Consultancy
For kids and the family
- 25 and 26 May (Sat, Sun): Festival of Biodiversity
- Free Pasir Ris Mangrove boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- 23 May (Thu): Intertidal walk at Sentosa's Siloso headland
- What's in my mud?
- Learning Forest Tour
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Windsor Nature Park
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of Bukit Timah
- Race Against Time - Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
- Sketches of Nature
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
School holidays begins this weekend! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy. Why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.