Pesta Ubin highlights
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Ubin Day
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Pesta Ubin Photo Booth
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Kampung Games with U Cares Volunteers
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Mystery Boxes with Young Nautilus
- 29 Jun (Sat): Free Tour of Pulau Ubin native Ubinite with Singapore Heritage Society
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Tours to Teck Seng’s Place by NParks
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Birdwatching at Pekan Quarry by NParks
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Nature Walk and Birdwatching at Sensory Trail Loop with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 29 June (Sat): FREE Birdwatching at Pulau Ubin with Nature Society (Singapore) Bird Group
- 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Pedal Ubin 2019 with the NUS Toddycats
- 25-30 Jun: FREE Art Exhibition of the Heritage, Nature and Beauty of Pulau Ubin
For kids and the family
- Sara the Forgetful Dinosaur - Children's guided treasure hunt
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- 26 Jun (Wed): Farm with Us: Scents & Sounds
- 28 Jun (Fri): Farm with Us: Scents & Sounds
Walks in wild places
- Guided Walk of Heritage Trees in Changi
- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
- Biodiversity Guided Walk at Jurong Lake Gardens
- What's in my water?
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
School holidays ends this weekend! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy. Why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week