- Critter Cribs Workshop for kids
- Nature Keeper Programme
- Plants and Their Habitats -- a guided tour for kids
- Sara the Forgetful Dinosaur - Children's guided treasure hunt
- 'Thank You, Baobab Tree!" - storytelling and guided tour for kids
- Sara Goes Gardening - a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- What's in my sky?
- Race Against Time - Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
Make a wild difference
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
Go wild during the school holidays!
The December school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.