Walks in wild places
Also ongoing until Sep 2011, the Mangrove Exhibition at Sungei Buloh. Learn more about our forests and our mangroves. More about the exhibition on the Reserve website and wild shores of singapore.
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
Check out the new Wireless Trail at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve! The free wireless trail using ColorCode allows visitors using mobile devices with cameras and internet connection (such as smartphones) to learn more about the flora and fauna at SBWR. More about the wireless trail.
Registration now open
- 19 Mar (Sat): Public Bird Census Programme at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- 12 Mar (Sat): Young Naturalists Passport Camp at Sungei Buloh
- 6 Mar (Sun): Seashore Study for kids – St. John's Island with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- 5 Mar (Sat): Kayaking Sungei Khatib Bongsu with Nature Society (Singapore)
- 3 Mar (Thu): Seashore Study for kids – Chek Jawa Wetlands (boardwalk) with Cicada Tree Eco Place