- Flights of Fantasy! birdwatching for kids
- Storytime with Sara at Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden
- Sungei Buloh Anniversary Walk
The school holidays are here! Lots of biodiversity events for kids and the family, on the Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog. More events especially for kids and the family during the school holidays.
Walks in our wild places
- Exploring back-mangroves! at Admiralty Park
- Fun Walk along the Southern Ridges
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
Talks and seminars this week
- 3 Dec (Sat): Talk on "Secret Shores of Singapore" by Ria Tan
- 4 Dec (Sun): Seminar on "Identification, Conservation and Research of Singapore Avian Species"
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Chek Jawa intertidal walks for whole 2012, Jan-Mar dates open for booking from 1 Dec on the wild shores of singapore blog.