- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Kids visit the Raffles Museum with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- Strange Plants Workshop! for kids
- NSS Kids’ Birding Fun at Lorong Halus
- Young Naturalists Passport Camp at Sungei Buloh
- HeART for Nature FREE workshop for kids
The school holidays are here! Lots of biodiversity events for kids and the family, on the Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog. More events especially for kids and the family during the school holidays.
- 10 Dec (Sat): HeART for Nature – Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Anniversary Celebration 2011
- 10 Dec (Sat): Wild Carnivores at the Library
Walks in wild places
- A walk with your neighbours the macaques of Bukit Timah
- Public Bird Census Programme at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- Trees of the Fort at Fort Canning Park
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
Talks this week
- 10 Dec (Sat): "Forests of the Sea" by Siti M. Yaakub
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Horseshoe Crab Rescue & Research at Kranji
- Chek Jawa intertidal walks for whole 2012, Jan-Mar dates open for booking from 1 Dec on the wild shores of singapore blog.