- Greet our Forest Giants! a workshop for kids with Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- Seaside Treasure Hunt for kids at Pasir Ris
- Carnivorous Plants! a workshop for kids with Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- HeART for Nature FREE workshop for kids
Lots MORE nature activities for kids next week too! More on the Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog.
Walks in wild places
- A walk with your neighbours the macaques of Bukit Timah
- "A Forest No Less" in Bukit Batok Nature Park
- Forest walk at the Botanic Gardens Rainforest Trail
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Trees of the Fort at Fort Canning Park
Talks this week
- 10 Mar (Sat): "The High Flyer" about seed dispersal for kids
You can also explore on your own! Check out the many DIY Trail Guides on the NParks website. Explore the new Berlayar Creek boardwalk, check out our heritage trees, visit Pulau Ubin and more! More about our wild places on wildsingapore.
A tip to avoid the crowds on school holiday weekends, come early. That's when wildlife is more active anyway. And leave before it gets too hot.
- Kranji Nature Trail closed for construction of Phase 2 of the Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Masterplan. Works are expected to be completed by end of 2013. More details on the Reserve website.