Raffles Museum Children's Open House last chance to visit the old Raffles Museum before they move to the new Natural History Museum next year. Lots of fun for kids and the family!
Planning for the school holidays? Exciting nature activities for kids are lined up for the June school holidays! Lots of fun ways to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity! Here's some highlights, and here's all the school holiday events.
Walks in wild places
- Guided walk at the Sensory Trail, Pulau Ubin
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
For nature society members only
Special upcoming events
- 26-27 May: Festival of Biodiversity The passionate nature community comes together to share the mind-boggling biodiversity from our forests to seashores, even our backyards and parks! Find out more about our biodiversity through exhibits, tours, games. Find out how you CAN make a difference!
- NParks Chek Jawa intertidal tours cancelled: 1 Jul to 31 Dec 2012 due to upgrading works for the floating pontoons more details