- Kids Rainforest Exploration at Lower Peirce Reservoir Boardwalk
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Love MacRitchie Walk by Toddycats - Venus Drive
- FREE Guided Walk @ Treetop Walk
- Plants and Their Habitats -- a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
- Heron Watch
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
- Birdwatching 101 at Sungei Buloh
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- What's in my water?
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Go wild during the school holidays!
The December school holidays are here! Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.