free of charge and do NOT require registration. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! Don't say Bo Jio!
Pesta Ubin highlights
- 20-22 May: Helping Hands for our Forest at Pulau Ubin
- 26 May (Fri): Ubin Night Walk with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 27 May (Sat): Ubin Bisect Kayaking Adventure with Asian Detours
- 28 May (Sun): Wildlife Adventures - Interactive Kids' Workshop by Darel Seow with Asian Detours
Every day, 10 May - 4 Jun, join the FREE Round Ubin Interactive Race and win prizes!
Every Tuesday and Thursday, learn about Ubin fish farms with Sea Angel volunteers.
Every day this weekend:
- Open House at Teck Seng’s Place with NParks
- At Uncle Lim's shop at Ubin Town, have fun at the FREE Kampung Photo Booth, FREE colouring the big Pulau Ubin Fun Map.
- At the Living Fisher Village, chope your slot to go for day or night kayaking, or mangrove boat tour. Or go Nature Mountain Biking with Sea Angel volunteers
Another huge event this weekend, 27 and 28 May (Sat, Sun): Festival of Biodiversity which includes booths about Singapore's biodiversity, kids' activities and talks at a nearby library.
For kids and the family
- Launch of children's nature books and storytelling
- “Love MacRitchie” Free Public Walk by Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- Intertidal Watch Engagement and Guided Walk at Changi Beach Park
- 27 May (Sat): Ecolife family tour at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- Fun with Maths and Plants!
- Young Mathematician of the Garden
- Sara the Forgetful Dinosaur - Children's guided treasure hunt
Walks in wild places
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh
- What's in my water?
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of Bukit Timah
- Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- 21-28 May: Daily tour of Native Garden @ HortPark
- Learning Forest Tour
- Trees of the Fort
- Civic District Tree Trail
- Race Against Time - Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
Go wild during the school holidays!
Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.