Balik Chek Jawa! Volunteer guides will be stationed all over the boardwalk to share about Chek Jawa's amazing wildlife. Also lots of activities for kids and the family!
And lots of other Pesta Ubin activities that are free of charge and do NOT require registration. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! Don't say Bo Jio!
Pesta Ubin highlights
- 31 May (Wed): Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
- 1 Jun (Thu): Chek Jawa Intertidal Guided Tour
- 2 Jun (Fri): Ubin Night Walk with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 3 Jun (Sat): Balik Chek Jawa with the Chek Jawa community
- 3 Jun (Sat): Night walk with Better Trails
- 4 Jun (Sun): Ubin’s Straw-headed Bulbul Census
- 4 Jun (Sun): Paint a Husk
For kids and the family
- Every weekend of the school holidays at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Let’s Discover Plants and Animals - a guided tour for kids
- Grow With Nature” Drama for kids -- The Wailing Forest
Walks in wild places
- What's in my mangrove?
- Learning Forest Tour
- Fort Canning Spice Garden Tour
- EcoPaddle Challenge at Pasir Ris Park
- Free tour of the Healing Garden, Botanic Gardens
Make a wild difference
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.