This week at Pesta Ubin, lots of Pesta Ubin activities that are free of charge and do NOT require registration. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! Don't say Bo Jio!
Pesta Ubin highlights
- 17 Jun - 16 Jul: FREE #TreasureUbin treasure hunt with Treasure SG
- 23 Jun (Fri): MAD for Musang! for kids with Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- 24 Jun (Sat): Ubin Night Walk with Strix Wildlife Consultancy
- 24-26 Jun: Open House at Teck Seng’s Place with NParks
- 24 Jun (Sat): U-Bin-It with Singapore Environment Council
- 24 Jun (Sat): Sketches in Ball Point Pen by Francis Theo with NParks
- 24 Jun (Sat): Ubin 4-Rivers Trail by kayakasia
- 24 Jun (Sat): Wildcraft at the Living Fisher Village
- 25 Jun (Sun): Rural Nature and Kampong Culture Walk on Pulau Ubin
For kids and the family
- School holiday tours at ACRES
- Every weekend of the school holidays at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Ecolife family tour at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- The Bear with the Sword - A Storytelling Session and Guided Tour for kids
- Storytime with Sara @ Heritage Core: Sara Goes Back in Time -- a guided tour for kids
- Adventures with Sara (Mandarin):小恐龙大探险
- Kids Mangrove Forest Critter Watch at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
Walks in wild places
- Wild Food Plant Walk at Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Istana Nature Guided Walk
- What's in my water?
- Ecolife at Coney Island
- Art in Nature at Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh
- Race Against Time - Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
- Learning Forest Tour
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Lots of info for visitors on wildsingapore with tips on how to prepare for a trip, how to get there and what to see and do.
A tip for school holidays during weekends
Our wild places and parks can get VERY crowded on long weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.