Specially for Earth Day: A Singapore Botanic Gardens Movie: “A Plastic Ocean”
Walks in wild places
- Earth Day: Art in the Park at Little Guilin
- Plant Guided Walk at Jurong Lake Gardens
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of Bukit Timah
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Bird Watching along the Southern Ridges
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- Ubin Rustic Reflections Tour
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- What's in my mud?
- Fort Canning Spice Garden Tour
Walks on wild shores
- 21 Apr (Sat): Sisters Islands Marine Park intertidal walk
- 21 Apr (Sat): Chek Jawa intertidal walk
- 22 Apr (Sun): Chek Jawa intertidal walk
Make a wild difference
"Waves of Change" Poster Design Competition for kids and youths: Closing date 6 July
Inspire change and win prizes! Submission period 19 March to 6 July. Open to ages 7 to 25 years old!
Waves of Change Poster Design Competition as part of Singapore’s commitment to develop a maritime industry that is not only competitive but also efficient, responsible and sustainable.
Download submission guidelines and information kit.
For more information, please contact MPA via firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6337 6062.
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.