Earth Hour Singapore is this Saturday!
Lots of green activities are planned from stargazing to picnics and more. Join one or simply turn it out! More details on the Singapore Earth Hour blog
For kids and the family
- MAD lessons on reptiles with Cicada Tree Eco Place.
- Hornbills Rock learn more about these birds!
- Kampong Ubin walk with Cicada Tree Eco Place.
- Kids Fun at Lower Peirce with Leshon Lee.
- Bounce goes out to Sungei Buloh a Library programme.
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs.
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- Guided tour at HortPark.
- Nature and heritage tour at Fort Canning Park.
- Guided walk at Evolution Garden.
- Hantu Bloggers fifth anniversary dive at Pulau Hantu
Talks and other events this week
Registration now open wildsingapore happenings blog for a full listing of upcoming events for the next three weeks and to search for events by your area of interest.
Photo of the week is this endearing mother and child taken by Brandon Chia, a young naturalist who also blogged about why it's important NOT to feed the monkeys. More about how feeding monkeys kills monkeys and harms the forest.