- Free Earth Day walk at Pasir Ris Mangrove boardwalk with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Earth Day Celebrations @ Pasir Ris Park
- NSS Kids’ Fun with Bukit Brown’s Natural & Cultural Heritage
- Earth Day Special: Storytime with Sara - Learning about the 3Rs
This week is Earth Day! What is Earth Day? More on the Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog with many activities for ordinary people to volunteer or to simply experience Mother Earth.
walks in our wild places
- Guided walk at the Sensory Trail, Pulau Ubin
- Earth Day at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
talks this week
- 21 Apr (Sat): "Human-Monkey Conflict in Singapore"
for Nature Society (Singapore) members only