With lots of nature happenings. Something for everyone.
- 28 May - 2 Jun: Tua Pek Kong Festival
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Ubin Quarry kayaking with Republic Polytechnic
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Nature Connection: Sketching and Watercolour Painting of Birds with NParks
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Let’s Cook Outdoors! with Survivor School
- 2 Jun (Sat): Punggol to Ubin Kayaking by Kayakasia
Check out these FREE activities. No registration required. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! More Pesta Ubin highlights.
Find a Pesta Ubin activity that suits your schedule and interest! Many are specially for kids and for the family. Like the Pesta Ubin facebook page for the latest updates.
Another highlight is 2 and 3 Jun (Sat, Sun): Festival of Biodiversity at Tampines
For kids and the family
- Herp Walk with the HSS and VSG (Festival of Biodiversity Edition)
- Young Naturalist Camp at Sungei Buloh
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Ecolife at Coney Island
- Numbers and Shapes -- a guided tour for kids
- Sara Goes Gardening - a guided tour for kids
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
Walks in wild places
Make a wild difference
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
Early next week
- 5 Jun (Tue): Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- 5 Jun (Tue): Chek Jawa intertidal walk
- 4 Jun (Mon): Chek Jawa intertidal walk
Go wild during the school holidays!
Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.