- Flights of Fantasy! Birdwatching for kids
- Greet our Forest Giants!
- Paint along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- The Art of Paper Folding at Sungei Buloh
- Explore the "Mangle Salada" @ Pasir Ris Park
- 24-25 Sep: Parks Clean-up Day - Parks Festival 2011
Special event! 24 Sep (Sat): Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium III - 20 speakers, 50 posters, all major ecosystems in Singapore! Only once every four years! A great event for those who want to learn more and do more for Singapore's biodiversity from those who are working on the issues!
Walks in wild places
- Free Chek Jawa Wetlands Boardwalk Tour with NParks
- Public walk at Butterfly Trail @ Orchard
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- Birdwatching at Lorong Halus
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday with free mandarin guided tour.
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
- Evolution Garden guided tour
for Nature Society (Singapore) only