- Kids visit the Raffles Museum with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- Chek Jawa Walk with Cicada Tree Eco Place
- Greet our Forest Giants! for kids with Cicada Tree Eco Place.
- 1, 2, TREE! for kids
- Paint along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Young Mathematician of the Garden
- Fun with Maths & Plants!
The school holidays are here! Lots of biodiversity events for kids and the family, on the Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog. More events especially for kids and the family during the school holidays.
Walks in wild places
- Botanical Wonders of MacRitchie
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
- Evolution Garden guided tour
Make a difference
- Horseshoe Crab Rescue & Research with Nature Society (Singapore)
Talks this week
- 26 Nov (Sat): "Singapore's Southern Haunt" by Debby Ng
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Birdwatching at Semakau Landfill
New places to explore!
- New-look Punggol Point: Waterfront buzz Former seafood haunt features a park, 1.2km section of promenade by Jessica Lim and Shuli Sudderuddin Straits Times 21 Nov 11;