Learn more about
- Why islands have unique plants & Animals
- Our Forest & Urban Wild neighbours
- Conservation of our precious forest patches
- Threats to Singapore’s biodiversity
- Opportunities to get involved!
The Festival of Biodiversity is an annual event organized by the National Parks Board in collaboration with the Biodiversity Roundtable.
Date: 13 and 14 July 2013 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 10am to 10pm
Venue: VivoCity, Level 1, Central Court B and West Boulevard map and directions
Website and contact: http://biodiversityfestiv.wix.com/biodiversityfest2014