- This walk is specifically only for kids aged 4 to 6 yrs, not older.
- Bring refillable water bottle, poncho/raincoat/umbrella, hat, snacks, herbal mosquito repellent.
- Optional items: camera, sunblock, sunglasses.
- EVERYONE MUST wear full-length long pants, socks and fully-covered shoes. Long-sleeved shirt is recommended, otherwise teeshirt can do.
- We will be staying on level boardwalks and paths so stroller and wheelchair are possible.
To register, please email Celine Low at firstname.lastname@example.org giving participants' names, ages and a mobile no.
Cost: $13 per parent/guardian. Free for a maximum of 2 accompanying kid participants and/or their siblings aged 3 yrs and below. Third kid age 4-6yrs at $13 per kid.
Meeting Point: Meet at 9.45 am outside the public toilet block at right side of Car Park ‘C’ at end of Pasir Ris Green Road which is off Pasir Ris Drive 3 Road. Walk ends at 11.30 am back at starting point.